•Design and Manufacture: API 6D/API 608 •Face-to-Face Dimension: ASME B16.10 •Flange Ends: ASME B16.5 •Pressure-Temperature Rating: ASME B16.34 •Inspection and Testing: API 598 •Body Material: forged or cast steel, A105N/WCB/SS304/SS316/CF8/CF8M
1. 3PC body design The three piece design of the valves allows direct connection to the existing pipelines without the need for pipe reducers in front and behind the valve. A standard Foyo ceramic ball valve is flanged according to ASME B16.5, but we can also fulfill the existing connection requirements of such as the face-to-face dimensions and the different flange type. 2. Forged steel with ceramic fully lined High pure alumina or zirconia ceramic components(ball, seats, bushing and flange liner) are assembled within the forged steel housing which absorbs the physical load and vibration of the piping lines.
3. Various Actuation Types Actuator is connected with the valve body thru a yoke interface that meets ISO 5211. Most all 1/4 turn actuation including pneumatic and electric actuators. The yoke interface is removable and able to be easily modified to accommodate special applications. hand lever and gear boxes are also available.
4. Corrosion Resistant Cold Isotactic Pressing (CIP) and high-temperature sintering nanometer high-purity 99.5% alumina and zirconia ceramics will not interact with almost all organic and inorganic chemicals, nor contaminate the process media. Their physically and chemically stability against most acids and alkalis will last for many years with little or no corrosive degradation.
5. Abrasion and errosion Resistant The hardness of 99.5% alumina ceramics is about HRA88 or above, harder than zirconia (about HRA85), and it is about 8 times harder than stainless steel. As valve trim, ceramic components make the valve done well in the most severe abrasive and errosion conditions, such as pneumatic conveying to transport silicon powder,and flu gas desulfurization (FGD) in power plant.
6. Ceramic-to-Ceramic spherical hard seated The perfect spherical seal between the fine ceramic ball and seats ensure a Class VI shutoff. The anti-scratch design between the ball and seat, which prevent the deep sealing surface being marred and scratched by particles , and the ceramic ball will not be stuck anyway.
7. V-port balls and Round-port balls
FOYO offers each line size two different trims: Round-port and V-Port. In general, the round-port ceramic ball valve is often used as an on-off valve. If precise and stable control performance are highly required in the application, the equal percent V-port ceramic ball valve is the best choice.
FOYO Valve Co.,Limited
Add:No. 81, Tongming North 2nd Road, Tong'an District, Xiamen, Fujian, China, 361100Tel:+86-577-57668339 +86-592-7108677Fax:+86-592-7108928Email:email@example.comPowered By UeeShop